a Coloring page
content for the backpack
Print out the templatres below(backpack+flap+rods) on colored paper
Tip: print out on different colored paper for the best result.
- Cut out the backpack, flap and handles.
- Stick the flap on the back of the backpack.
- Write (or type) a nice text on the rods (see photo for example).
- Stick the handles on the back of the backpack.
- Fold and stick the backpack in half and your backpack is ready!
- Print out a nice coloring page for the children with the face printed on the back (see file below). Roll up the drawing and tape it shut. Put the drawing in the backpack. As an extra, you can add a few crayons so the kids can start coloring right away!
- Place the bag of sweets/cookies in the backpack and seal the flap of the backpack (on the inside).